Renee Chanelle T/A Existential Image ABN 62 262 882 266 (“Existential Image” or “We” or “I”) manages the information that we collect from you in accordance with all applicable privacy legislation in Australia.
1. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Existential Image collects personal information when you register with Existential Image. If your personal details change, it is your responsibility to update your Existential Image account with those changes, so that We can keep our records complete, accurate and up to date.
Any information collected by Existential Image is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via zoom, skype, any messenger services, telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Existential Image may also receive and record information from your internet browser and computer, including IP addresses, cookies (see section 2 below), software and hardware attributes and your page requests.
Existential Image may use the information collected by it to provide communication & services to Existential Image clients & prospective clients, including (but not limited to):
- identification and authentication;
- to protect Existential Image and the users of the Site;
- to customise the content and any advertising displayed on the Site;
- to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services;
- providing your information to a user with whom you have or had a contract facilitated by Existential Image;
- as required by law, order of a court, tribunal or regulator or if Existential Image reasonably believes that the use or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary for enforcement related activities;
- to develop new service features;
- to ensure that Existential Image receives payment of the fees due to it;
- to contact you (for example, to inform you about upcoming changes or improvements to our services);
- to conduct research;
- to permit content on the Site (such as postings or third party advertisements) to be targeted, on an aggregate basis, to the users for whom it is most likely to be relevant;
- to expand our user base;
- to develop our relationships with affiliate service providers; and
- to generate data reports on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis, for both internal and third party use, but subject to any applicable laws (for example, We may show advertisers or investors trends relating to the general use of Existential Image’s services).
Your contact information may also be used for accounting, invoicing and billing purposes, marketing purposes, by third party service providers to Renee Chanelle T/A Existential Image, and to respond to any enquiry you make, in some cases information we collect is transferred overseas. When you contact Existential Image, We may keep a record of the communication(s) between you and Existential Image to help resolve any issues you might have.
2. Storage of & Access to collected information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
When Credit Card details are collected, they are processed via eWay a Secure online payment platform. We do not permanently store complete Credit Card details unless regular monthly payments have been authorised. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at [email protected]
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at [email protected]
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
3. Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
4. Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information We hold about you from unauthorized access, use and disclosure, however We cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information, or that our systems will be completely free from third party interception or are incorruptible from viruses. We cannot and do not guarantee that information you send from your computer to us over the Internet will be protected by any form of encryption (encoding software). In light of this, We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit your personal information to us at your own risk.
5. Third Parties
The Site may contain links to third party websites including the networks of our valued affiliate service providers, advertisers.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Existential Image ads on sites across the Internet.
When you register on the Site you may be given the opportunity to elect (“opt-in”) to receive updates on our latest services, news and special offers, and those of our valued affiliate service providers (“Marketing Material”), via your Existential Image account, personal e-mail address, post or telephone.
You can click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email containing Marketing Material that We send you, or you can request an opt-out by emailing Existential Image using the contact information provided on the Site. If you no longer consent to receiving Marketing Material then you must opt-out in one of these ways.
Existential Image uses Remarketing with Google Analytics and Facebook to advertise online. Using the Ads Settings in a personal Google and Facebook account, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics and Facebook for Display/Social Advertising and customize Google/Facebook Display Network ads.
Marketing Existential Image and third-party vendors, including Google and Facebook, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Existential Image website.
Using the Ads Settings in a personal Google account, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
7. Administrative Communications
Existential Image reserves the right to send you administrative and account-related messages that you may not opt-out of. To cease all communications to you from us you must close down your Existential Image account.
8. Privacy Concerns